Thursday, April 14, 2016

All You Need Is Love

Hey there! I'm back today for the final day of the April Papertrey Ink countdown. Everything you've seen peeks of will be available tomorrow! 

And of course I bring you more of my new designs for this month. It's sort of a mix and match sort of bunch, but each one definitely holds their own...
I love how perfectly Splits: Get Well Soon pairs with the previously released So Striking collection!
Here I've paired the bottom of the Splits: Get Well Soon frame (with the lightning bolt) with a sentiment and rain drops from the So Striking stamp set. Just a note... The sentiment here was trimmed using a paper cutter as well as by hand with scissors, this allowed me to let the letter "g" do its thing.  Then that sentiment panel was attached using dimensional adhesive. 
My next one features more of the Super Succulents pattern papers, stacked under a die cut black Shaped Sayings: Mother's Day.
Just a note... The baker's twine was tied before I attached the die cut sentiment, I just sort of wiggled it in around the bow.  
I'll finish off with a look at the rest of the Super Succulents collection. The plant hanger I showcase earlier (here) also comes in die form.  And both are such fun to work with!
I wiggled a few die cut succulents behind and in front of the plant hanger, creating a bit of a realistic look. This color combo includes Terracotta Tile, Simply Chartreuse, Ocean Tides, Mint Julip, and True Black.

Well, there's a quick look at the Super Succulents collection and the Splits: Get Well Soon set. Just remember... all that you've seen today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning April 15th. 


Now, be sure to visit the Papertrey Ink blog for more details on today's featured new product.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

5 comments:

  1. Love the Splits with So Striking! and your Super Succulents card is such fun with the die cut pot, plants, and hanger! Looking forward to all of the Splits series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PERFECT!!! The Striking Set is striking! LOL What a FUN SET! Your cards with the succulents are AMAZING ALSO! I just LOOOOVE that little hanging pot die!!!! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout of these cards. The first one almost looks like an envelope. And I love your hanging pot. Only you, Maile, could make me even consider using a top "heavy" design. I realize that you've used falling images, and achieved a perfect balance, but I'm so left brained that everything has to sit on the bottom of my cards :) Sorry for thinking out loud :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the hanging baskets are going to be one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards, Maile, and great release!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS