Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Introducing Splits: Just A Note

I’m joining in on today’s Papertrey Ink 9th anniversary festivities to bring you a look at a new monthly series, designed by me!  This series will feature an image with "split" borders that can be used with the coordinating sentiment, or be interchangeable with sentiments in the future editions.  These will have a more casual, sketchy feel to make them unique. 

I'm excited to bring you a look at the first in this Stamping Simply series... Splits: Just A Note.
This sentiment is a versatile one! Could easily be used for a number of occasions or a simple "just because".
A hand sketched floral trio is the focus of this mini stamp set, it's a fun introduction to this Splits monthly series. The top and bottom portions are one stamp.  I just inked each part in a different color (sweet blush and gold) creating a two toned look.

Well, there's a quick look at Splits: Just A Note stamp set for you. I'll be back soon with more and I'll introduce you to the coordinating die too. Just remember... this stamp set and it's coordinating die will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning February 15th

Now, be sure to visit Papertrey Ink blog for more details on today's featured new product.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

11 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I love the concept of these new Splits stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see more of your creative work, love the idea of the monthly splits, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I saw the designers put Splits to use I fell in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fabulous this is with a two-tone design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Looking forward to more of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I was looking through my PTI stamps a few nights ago. Most of them were designed by you. :) looking forward to adding these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and unique, Maile! Beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maile Belles,

    Sweet card!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your designs and this one is no exception. The gold and sweet blush ink are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS