Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF 2015: Patterns Challenge

Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire is still going strong and it's Patterns Challenge time!  Time to create a card based on one of the card patterns that the PTI design team is showcasing.  Mine is above.  For a look at the others stop by Nichole Heady's blog.
I'm showing my versatile side at the moment.  I've taken my original sketch and flipped it to create my cards for this challenge.
Those flowers from the pattern above can represent anything, but the sentiment should be cut to pieces.  
Here I've used the So Striking stamp set and dies to create my focal point.
Here I've used Southwestern Style to create hanging strands of pretty patterns. 
In a color combo of aqua mist, soft stone and true black.  This time around I attached the stamped white panel onto a kraft card base, a bit different from the first card. 

If your wondering what's going on today, wondering what the winner of the challenge will receive, or just wanting to participate... check out Nichole Heady's blog for all the detail.  Looking forward to seeing what you all create for this challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Maile





Have A Striking Birthday Card
Stamps: So Striking
Ink: True Black and Gold
Cardstock: White and Luxe Silver
Pattern Paper: So Striking Paper Pad
Other: So Striking dies and Black Rhinestones

Have A Happy Birthday Card
Stamps: Southwestern Style
Ink: Aqua Mist, Soft Stone and True Black
Cardstock: Kraft and White
Other: Black Rhinestones and Sentiment Splits: Angle Vertical Die

4 comments:

  1. Seriously? Oh my, love both of these. Maile, I am not stalking you, I promise. You just amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and gorgeous design! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maile, I utterly LOVE the embossed little lightning bolt!! I've never thought to emboss such a small aspect of my cards before, but WOW, what a difference it makes! And speaking of big impact, your "striking" sentiment is beyond wow! And not to ignore your other masterpiece, I love the kraft base under all that whitespace and color and modern design!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS