Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Papertrey Ink May Release Projects

The Papertrey Ink May countdown is about to come to an end and I'm here to share my final projects with you today. But, before I do, let me remind you that everything you've seen peeks of will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink beginning 10 pm EST tonight.

Now, let me get started!...
Let me begin with Red, White & Blue by Heather Nichols.
I stamped a sky full of firecrackers and blinged them up with a few blue sequins.  Finished the card off with a fitting sentiment.
This next card was created using a fun combo of new items. Wonderful Words: Baby (plus matching "baby" die) by Heather Nichols.
With the teddy bear image from Polka Dot Parade #4 by Melissa Bickford.
Yet another use for the adorable Polka Dot Parade #4 by Melissa Bickford.
I carefully stamped "BABY" horizontally and vertically (using the masking technique).  Then filled a few spaces with pink bows.
And last, but not least, is Boutique Borders: Baby by Dawn McVey.
I stamped the frame three times in light colored ink, balanced it out with a sentiment (from Side By Side Sentiments) and finished it off with a Studio Calico wood veneer heart.


Well, that's all of them!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Teams fabulous projects as well...

Thanks for stopping by!

Maile




God Bless America Card...



Baby Boy Card...


Welcome Baby Card...


Truly. Madly. Deeply. Card...

14 comments:

  1. great collection. Love the CAS look of the red, white and blue card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible. I'm always in awe of the placement of your stamping on cards. The baby card with the teddy bear is absolutely darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Red, White and Blue card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maile! OK, NOW I KNOW, you NEED to TEACH some CLASSES on CAS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT CAN I SAY??????????? JUST STUNNING!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love coming to see what have you created! And lady, you necer disappoint me!
    Love them ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great CAS designs! These are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maile brilliant use the the Baby stamp! All wonderful projects thisi release.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With each card I thought, "Maile is so talented." Then I came to the last card and actually said, "Wow." The way you stamped the frame is unbelievably stunning. The swirl in Dawn's design is beautifully accentuated by your placement of the images. Wow. Just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your designs are SO inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE what you did with that baby teddy bear card. such a stunner!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the baby card and how you used the alphbet to spell baby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really amazing. I love that one with the bear!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS