Monday, November 5, 2012

Studio Calico Weekly Challenge

Ok, so I've offered up a challenge for this week over at the Studio Calico blog (check it out here!)  And I'd love for you to play along!
 
The challenge... to pull out one of your favorite go-to basic designs/layouts and quickly assemble a trio of cards. Stick to the same layout, but switch things up by using different pattern papers and embellishments on each project.
For my card trio, I've chosen to pair my favorite go-to layout with the new Darling Dear collection...
To participate... Share a link to your cards in the comments of the Studio Calico blog post here.  I hope you'll play along because I can't wait to see what you come up with!

As you can tell, I've been so inspired by the new Dear Darling line up!  You can check out the entire collection here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Maile


To The Moon & Back Card
InLinkz.com


Thank My Lucky Stars Card
InLinkz.com


Hello There Card

4 comments:

  1. I love the trio. The papers you used gives and edgy vibe that I adore. good for a boy or a girl. If your cards had a name, I would call them "Devon" which I find to be an edgy name for both a boy or girl. (what a weird comment that was, hu?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your works, always stylish and elegant, are very liked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Work Maile. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic designs, Maile - love the different pp on the sides :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS