Thursday, July 15, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge With Ric Rac

Yep, it's Embellish Challenge time again! Check it out... The colors and the inspiration photos pictured above are amazing! These gorgeous photos are brought to you by the fabulous Travelingmama (Tina).

The challenge: To use the colors pictured above and Ric Rac in your projects. Our super sponsor: Kim Bell with Ippity by Unity. Here is my take...
For my creation I used Fall For You.
Stamped, in Dark Chocolate, the bird couple on top of the tree branch and a sentiment. Colored the images with Copic markers. Used a couple different shades of orange for the leaves, and I really love the way they turned out. Stamped (in Hawaiian Shores), cut out and attached a tiny heart from Heart Prints. Die cut and attached large and small felt ric rac above these gorgeous Jenni Bowlin vintage style orange buttons. Love them!

Now it's your turn to give this fun challenge a try! Look here for the challenge details, amazing inspiration and the great prize. Hope to see your challenge creations soon!

Thanks for visiting, have a great one!

Maile


In Love:

14 comments:

  1. this is beautiful!! very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...love the felt Ric Rac...just yummy! And of course the stamps...and you use buttons amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love what you did with the ric-rac and buttons! The stamp is darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable stamped image-I love the way you've colored the leaves with two shades of orange. And those vintage buttons are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous challenge, love your card Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Maile, I totally ADORE this card, I mean really, the term that comes to mind when I look at this is "sweet perfection"!!! Outstanding work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Maile! The LO is amazing :) It makes the buttons pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stinkin' cute and a fabulous design to boot! LOVE those little birds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The orange buttons really make this card pop! Thanks so much for being a part of Embellish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is really lovely. Everything on the card really stands out beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in LOVE with this card! Fantastic creation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maile, this card is awesome! I luv the way you incorporated the colors on yer card! luv luv the HA stamps, CAS!

    Hugs
    C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, way too cute, love the little birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so tweet! Those birdie are so cute. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS