Friday, July 30, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge With Birds

Hello, all! Just popping in from my vacation to join in on the latest Embellish Color Challenge. Check it out... The challenge: To use the colors pictured above and incorporate a bird of some sort, into your projects. The super sponsor: The Angel Company by Christina Franco. Here is my take...
Round corners of pattern paper strips and attach them to a white cardstock piece cut to 5 1/2" by 4 1/4". Stamp the bird in Raspberry Fizz and the sentiment on Dark Chocolate.
Stitch buttons directly onto the card stock then, wrap with Baker's Twine and attach twine ends to the back side. To hide the twine ends, attach the stamped cardstock piece to the front of a white card base.

Now it's your turn to join in on the challenge fun! Look here for the challenge details, amazing inspiration and a great prize. Hope to see your challenge creations soon!

Thanks for visiting, have a great one!

Maile


Enjoying The Moment:

9 comments:

  1. THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I'm putting it in my FAV file!! Might try to CASE it:) SOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely adorable! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are having a fun vacation!!! We just got back from ours...stayed close to home...Sunshine Coast, Vancouver Island and Whistler (site of Olympics). LOVE this colour combination!!!! And that patterned paper is fabulous!!! Such rich colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Maile. I already saw him on the challenge site of Embellish
    Have fun this weekend

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that patterned paper I see??? Lol! Love it girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute!!! such a lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! I tried to study your style and I hoped you might like this bird. What a super layout - everything is just perfect! I so appreciate you making such a lovely card during my sponsorship - I'm loving every minute of it! Enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! Love the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS